Wednesday, January 17, 2018

2017 Fake News Awards Released

Released to a site that I've not seen before. Possibly something new, a site named GOP.

It's a list numbering media items we've all talked about. Interesting how they are ranked but hardly a comprehensive list. Then it's contrasted with another list of Trump accomplishments. And they are significant.

There are other lists and other videos that list media items that are proven to be simply ridiculously. The lists are all over the place. And those are comprehensive.

I really wish they were actual awards. Like Oscars. Or Ig Nobel.  Because a lot of production went into these reports. They've occupied media the whole year. This Fake News Award is more like Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest.

Incidentally, my all-time favorite Bulwer-Lytton entry didn't win. It was a runner up. Goes like this:
The one recurring thought that kept running through RenĂ©'s mind over and over as he crawled through the desert was, "crawl, RenĂ©, crawl." 
Because it represents so much of life.

I wrote something for you today. I couldn't get it to display the way that I'd like. I need one animated gif with a solid background that runs fast to be the background for another animated gif that that is transparent and runs slowly. For text. I used to be able to do that as a table in HTML. But now Blogger does not accept that coding and I cannot find coding to stack them in the same space using CSS that works on Blogger. I'll keep trying because it's fun. Until then, have them repeated and stacked as a tower instead.


Well, you see Jim, for some reason it turns out I end up going to the bathroom quite a lot throughout the day.


And each time, I stand there alone in front of the urinal, deep in thought, and unzip my pants.


I reach inside and pull out my hose. Nutsack and everything, to get a good clean shot and good post urinary penal drainage and to prevent latent drippage.


And because this happens so frequently through the day, that makes me an expert on hoses. 


And that's how I know as an expert that you are big flat floppy hose. I can tell you that. 


1 comment:

edutcher said...

He drives them insane.