Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Gateway



No criticism. The place is a towering inferno. Visiting is like looking at a tower and choosing a window on fire and peeking into a blazing window. One after another. 

It's more a series of decisions of which windows you don't care to look into. Which people you decide to deny your attention.

Often the view in the window does not match the words in the title. Like, "Tucker Carlson demolishes BLM spokesperson." Then you read the article and Tucker Carlson said, "Your facts are wrong." 

In this example there is no actual war of words, and there is no actual raging, just a childlike exchange and that's all. Another simple psychological reversal and projection of one's own observed behavior. 

Corker wanted two things from Trump, an endorsement and a position as Secretary of State, but Trump said no to both. Then Corker decided not to run for reelection and in an interview with Trump detractors compared Trump's White House to a day care center with a missing caretaker. Tuned into his own feelings and comprehending his own behavior, Corker is what he accuses Trump of being. He lashed out for being denied.

From our pov, another swamp creature removed.

I like the towering inferno. It's a great place for fires. 

10 comments:

Amartel said...

Wonder if Corky is the one ordering alzheimers drugs.
Congressional Pharmacy

The Dude said...

How would he know?

Fire good - bring marshmallows.

edutcher said...

Bannon is taking credit for clearing the TN Senate race, both of Corker and Haslam.

How valid is your guess, but things are looking up.

Amartel said...

Wonder if Corky is the one ordering alzheimers drugs.

You only have about 40 from which to choose.

Chip Ahoy said...

I just now realized I misspelled smackdown.

I had to fix it, but I already have a blue W outlined in white so that made it even easier to fix.

My brother just called to arrange a pick up.

He cracked me up with his ridiculously naïve open honesty.

"My wife just said she won't be ready for 20 minutes.

"That's fine."

"Because of her menstrual."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, Dude! You don't have to give the details. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, you idiot. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha What if she's sitting right there hearing you explain the exact reason. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

He cracks me up.

"I won't be ready either. I need more time because I gotta poop"

deborah said...

My pet theory is Bannon is guiding Trump's foreign policy. I think I said that more than once already...hope I don't need Alzheimer drugs one day.

edutcher said...

I don't think Bannon's guiding Trump's anything. He was a very latecomer to the party. Trump read Sun Tzu.

deborah said...

lol or he's channeling Machiavelli.

edutcher said...

That may well be. Trump is no dummy.

MamaM said...

Trump's ego is to big to allow for "guiding" to happen. It allows him to take direction only after he considers what he's heard from his own perspective and filter before turning it into his own idea or reacting with a tweet.

MamaM said...

Tooooo big, not "to big", as in Yuuuuuge.

He may be reactive and self focused, with a giantic ego; but I do not see him lying to the degree that Hillary and the O did, nor does he appear to be easily mislead or gulled into letting others guide him in a string pulling type of way.