Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Biggest march in Poland's history.

According to the video information by YouTube member Komorusan714 this march in Poland was staged a little over a year and a half ago November 2015 against Islamic invasion of Europe and in defense of Christianity. Comments on YouTube to the video are recent.



This video is noticed in comments to another related story about Sadiq Khan, London's mayor, calling for an official U.K. Bank against President Donald Trump. He's calling for an open border policy for all Muslim immigrants and a ban against any visit from U.S. president. 
“I don’t think we should roll out the red carpet to the president of the USA in the circumstances where his policies go against everything we stand for,” 
Full article and great comments at Conservative Treehouse

Works for me. And reciprocated on similar grounds. 

6 comments:

Chip Ahoy said...

Did I mention that a friend recently had his Rolex watch stolen in London? I asked how it happened and was answered, "At dinner. One of those 'Oh I'll take your jacket for you' with the watch in the jacket pocket."

The friend who related the story laughed when he told me.

That lack of sympathy surprised me. He went on, "After all the warnings they gave us about being careful about pickpocketing on the Continent then this happened in London." That was the irony that stuck out for him.

I wondered why anyone would wear one of those gaudy watches anyway. Everyone uses their phone nowadays. How anachronistic to sport a flashy watch. GAWL! Cool guys do the opposite of that. If a watch is a must then super thin unobtrusive one with simple design. Why take an expensive Rolex on a relaxing trip? The idea struck me as ridiculous. I guess in the end that's where you wear them. What other situation would you dress down and gaud up? Did he have a tie clip, cufflinks, and pocket handkerchief too? For dinner. Like we did for Sunday School?

He deserved to have his watch stolen. Stupid American. That's my opinion and I'm stealing it. I meant to say sticking with it just now.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I had a nice Swiss watch for years and then I gave it away.

edutcher said...

The last great Catholic country in Europe.

And one that remembers what it's like to be occupied by savages.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Leftists + ISIS = a perfect match.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Breaking up with Mr. Islam

bagoh20 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.