Sunday, March 26, 2017

Joe Biden “regrets” not being president

Via Twitter:  Former Vice President Joe Biden late Friday night voiced regret about his decision not to run for president, predicting if he had secured the Democratic nomination he could have won against Donald Trump.

“I had planned on running for president and although it would have been a very difficult primary, I think I could have won,” he said. “I don’t know, maybe not. But I thought I could have won.”

“I had a lot of data and I was fairly confident that if I were the Democratic Party’s nominee, I had a better than even chance of being president,” Biden continued.

5 comments:

edutcher said...

He's a legend in his own mind.

The Dude said...

I saw a movie about that, or maybe it was just based on the Joe Biden story, where the scarecrow regretted that he didn't have a brain. Same damn thing.

AllenS said...

Yah, data, that's what you need, Joe.

Amartel said...

I forgot all about Barry's plus-one. Good thing he talked to a reporter.

bagoh20 said...

He had a lot of data? Yea, lots of people did. They lost.