Tuesday, February 21, 2017

you come across a magic notebook that whatever you write in it will turn into reality, what's the first thing you write?

Reddity top voted comments...

Well first of all there are a few safety precautions I would have to write down.
- The notebook can never be taken from me.
- I will always know where the notebook is.
- No one but me can use the notebook.
- The notebook is indestructible.
- The notebook will never run out of pages to write on.
- I will always be able to summon a pen to write in the notebook with.
- I can never be harmed or restrained against my will by anything or anybody.
Then the real fun could begin.

Knowing my luck I'd write "bornwithatail is worth millions of dollars and has a 10 inch dick" and the damn book would turn me into a Kentucky Derby winner.

6 cappuccino

"This magical notebook is now obsolete. All magical properties are now transferred directly to my mind. I can now will things into existence, alter reality, etc. All wishes will come with an "are you sure you want to proceed?" safety question. Also: wish previews are a thing."

6 comments:

Methadras said...

This is very simple. I would write, I want to be omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, immortal and have the experience and wisdom to be imbued within me to handle the mental, physical, and spiritual challenges of such new properties. I win.

bagoh20 said...

Star Trek the original series, and I'm Capt. Kirk.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I just want to memorize the Saddle Brook UPS night sort chart in time for evaluation.

ricpic said...

My prediction: Supervisor Lem in 6 months.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

From your fingertips to God's ears.

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

I fail to see what difference a notebook makes, tropewise.