Thursday, November 10, 2016

Leningrad -- Sumka Prado

Them again. I love this video for its humor. It's a catchy tune too.

I watched an hour long video of the group live on Szignet in 2013 and there are two tall thin females onstage. Very high energy. The fish song is performed in their set differently than the video. It sounds like a completely different song.

There's another video called "Boobs" about a wife busting her husband in bed with another girl and the wife picks up a pair of scissors to kill them. A fight ensues and they tear up the place. That video has 27 million views.

Another video called "Exhibit" about a modern girl trying to get it together, amusingly, and her mum not understanding her daughter. That one has 95 million views.

This one, Sumka Prado, the best of the lot, in my humble opinion, posted a year ago has only 33.7 thousand views. I do not understand that. But what do I know?

3 comments:

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

That is a great video. I missed it too. May you be the one to send it viral!

Methadras said...

I loved this video. The woman is hot, but she is funny as hell. Great comedic timing and I dig her salty-ness. This video has been out a while though, but still dig it.

ricpic said...

All these super sexy Russian broads are actually tough as nails -- I like that.