Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Canadian man diving for sea cucumbers, stumbles across missing US nuclear weapon

If proved right, Mr Smyrichinsky may have inadvertently solved one of the biggest mysteries of the Cold War — what happened to a nuclear bomb jettisoned by a US aircraft in 1950 just before it crashed.

Scouring the sea bed for sea cucumbers one last time, he stumbled across something he couldn’t explain.

“I found this big thing underwater, huge, never seen anything like it before,” Mr Smyrichinsky told the Vancouver Sun.

“I came up telling all my buddies on the boat ‘Hey, I found a UFO. It’s really bizarre.’ And I drew a picture of it, because I didn’t have a camera.”

Talking to the BBC, Mr Smyrichinsky described it as, “bigger than a kingsize bed”, perfectly flat on top with a rounded bottom and had a hole in the centre just “like a bagel.”

Via Reddit: Link 

2 comments:

edutcher said...

"perfectly flat on top with a rounded bottom and had a hole in the centre just 'like a bagel'.”

Sounds like a woman.

The Dude said...

Did he also find Whoopi et al? They are all Canadians now.