Wednesday, October 5, 2016

WKRLEM: Hurricane




So what is the smartest thing I ever did? Go to Florida right before a major hurricane hits.

I went to Florida for a wedding this weekend. A beach wedding. Imagine that.

So now everything is fucked up. We don't know if there will be a wedding. We don't know if there will be  a Florida.

I just think it is all hype. But we shall see what we shall see. I might not be posting as I might not have power. I am counting on Ed to carry the ball for Trump. Fight the good fight buddy.

4 comments:

chickelit said...

I'll be primitive camping practically right on the San Andreas fault east of here this weekend. There is a still a heightened earthquake alert. I'll let you know what's shakin' and you stay dry!

Trooper York said...

Thanks chickie.

I am with the family and that is all that counts.

edutcher said...

Just remember, if somebody yells, "Surf's up", that's not necessarily a good thing.

And, if the radio starts playing, "We Built This City On Rock and Roll", wave to all the people as they pass by.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

I am pretty sure ed will not let you down Troop. Maybe Trump can put you up at his place.