Sunday, September 18, 2016

Free Pussy Cats


So this happened. The pet store two doors down had an event where they had free kittens for adoption. Which caused a big freaking commotion.

You see my employee is a hipster cat person and she was all indignant that the cats were outside in the heat and whatever other bullshit was going on. She wanted to beef with the guy but I told her to chill. There was a better way to handle it.

I waited until tonight. Sunday night. The pussy was free all weekend. No takers. Weird right? Who passes up free pussy.

Well the owner Adbul told me the people didn't want to adopt because it cost too much. The shots. The vets visit. The food. The litter box. The cat litter. You know all the stuff he wanted to sell them. I said to him "Abby baby alls you get is lookie-lous around here. You know some of the real cat people complained to me that they were outside in the sun and shit. Those are your real customers. The ones who will catch a beef with you and go somewhere else. Meantime you are entertaining passing hipster douchebags and their demon spawn. Get a clue dude." He goes "You know you are right. That's the last time I do this shit."

Of course he didn't take my final suggestion.

I told him to drop them off at the Chinese restaurant.

7 comments:

Trooper York said...

It's just like the NFL. Piss off your real fans to please the people who mug your actual fans. What's up with that shit?

chickelit said...

Pretty soon it's gonna be too expensive for the people who can't afford kids to have pets.

ricpic said...

The cat was very tasty at the Ithaca Chinese restaurant I ate at for years before the stupid-holier-than-thou-health-nazi-government closed it down. I think that covers all bases.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

tender kittens, it's what's for dinner

If this economy falls into dems hands again, eating pets may be an unavoidable situation

edutcher said...

OK, who made you change the title?

Not Mrs Troop.

Trooper York said...

That was Lem.

I think it messes up his ads or something.

Methadras said...

if you put Goodell out on a sidewalk with a fence around him and with a free adoption notice, people would just slit his throat to put him out of his misery.