Friday, September 23, 2016

Don't believe my lying eyes. I mean, your lying eyes.


I’ve met the standard that everybody running for president has met in terms of releasing information about my health.
My brothers’ a neurosurgeon and he’s even operated on one of your staff.
There’s no need for that.
But it looks like there could be.
The information is very clear.
But so is your health.
And the information, as I said, 
That’s not what I asked.
And I’m happy that we’ve met and even exceeded them in certain ways.
We’re happy you’re happy, but aren’t you worried we’re worried?
My health puts my opponent, Donald Trump who is seventy, in the shade.
Trump is campaigning in the light. It is you who stays hidden behind shades.
I have to say, my opponent has not met that standard. 
But he has.
So I am very happy that we have put out all the information that there is.
Getting conked on the head, heat, dehydration, collapsing in public, then pneumonia. You’ve put a whole array of information out there.
 I am physically, mentally healthy and fit to be president of the United States,
That is what we are trying to get at. You saying so is not convincing. Bill says you fall down a lot.
Why are you being so mean? Let’s talk about my nephew Tyler, isn’t he adorable? 
If you insist.
He’s twenty-two, you know. 
sigh 

6 comments:

edutcher said...

Don Henley and Glenn Frey tell us she can't hide her lyin' eyes.

edutcher said...

BTW, did you see no coughing breaks?

She should should be higher than a kite.

AllenS said...

How can you tell if Hillary has lying eyes, if they don't stay in one place long enough to get a good look?

Chip Ahoy said...

They're going to have her so drugged up it's not even funny. It'll work for her dope supporters, they're high too.

MamaM said...

I'm not understanding the end game. Her already compromised health is only going to be further compromised should she win the election, with even more difficult circumstances and exposure involved with fulfilling that responsibility . Being the first woman president declared to be mentally incompetent due to illness/disease would not be a win in my book, and that's where she's headed if the nation keeps denying what's being spun in front of their eyes.

edutcher said...

At this point, All Is Vanity.

She's beset with Mommy and Daddy issues, doubtless, and this will make them love her at long, long last.