Thursday, June 9, 2016

Whose that Movie?



Huma: If there ever was a time we definitely needed every ounce of allure, it's tonight. If we're going to wreck Donald Trump's evening, we've simply got to be a sensation.
Hillary: Baby, don't you think I could be a sensation without the corset?
Huma: You're competing with an Eastern girl. I'll wager Trump doesn't make a move without a corset.
Hillary: Well, I certainly don't relish wearing this thing. But pride has come to the rescue. For tonight, I'll do anything.
Huma: It'll be worth it. If we can create a breathtaking effect, it'll be simple to monopolize all the worthwhile men.
Hillary: Exactly. There are only going to be about twenty boys worth looking at anyway. We can certainly handle twenty men. I should hope! Can you handle ten?
Huma: Seven or eight.
Hillary: If you'll guarantee eight, I can handle the rest of them. After all. We are lesbians. There no emotions involved. Let's get out there and fool them.
(You can't blame it on the Ferguson effect but you would be close to meeting up in there)

No comments: