Monday, June 20, 2016

Jap goes full Marvin Gaye.....everybody knows you don't go full Marvin Gaye


New York Post June 20, 2016 by Yaron Stienbuch
A Japanese man was busted Thursday after admitting to killing his dad with a chopstick.
Michikazu Ikeuchi, 51, said he stabbed his elderly father in the throat with the wooden utensil after a fight broke out in their Osaka home, according to the Japan Times.
“Ikeuchi told us he had tried to stop his parents from arguing and he did not intend to kill his father,” a police official said. “He said in his anger he waved the chopstick in front of his father but before he knew it, it got stuck in him.”
The chopstick used in the stabbing was a foot-long cooking utensil.
Ikeuchi, who lives with seven people including his parents and his brother’s family, called authorities after the incident.
His sister who lives with family was relieved as she always thought she would kill a family member with the machine gun she has sticking out of her ass. "I am so glad it wasn't me, especially as I had a lot of gas. I blame my Mom."

5 comments:

Shouting Thomas said...

That pic doesn't work, Troop.

There is no hole in a girl at that position.

I know because I've looked at a few girls.

chickelit said...

I know because I've looked at a few girls.

So maybe Troop hasn't?

The locus of extrusion and angle suggest the photo depicts a prehensile tail, though the metallic appearance suggests an unconvincing prosthesis.

Methadras said...

unsure if serios!!!

ricpic said...

BANZAI!!!

rhhardin said...

Chopstick death is the Oriental art of Moo Goo Gai Pan.