Monday, March 14, 2016

What's something you're pretty sure has only happened to you?

Top voted Reddit Comments...
I dated a woman in high school who left me senior year because she discovered she was gay. After college, a different woman also left me because she said she was gay.
My boyfriend (now husband) had a massive brain hemorrhage just as he climaxed while having sex with me. We went from writhing carefree twenty somethings to ICU, craniotomies and learning to walk and talk again for boyfriend. He is now fairly close to where he was before and we have a nearly two year old.
I'm fairly sure very few people have nearly fucked someone's brains out.
My next door neighbours (an aboriginal family) asked my parents if they could adopt me when I was about 3 because they thought I had special spirits. My mum politely declined.
The first customer who I had to deal with on a new job was the last person I said goodbye to the day I quit that job. It was full circle and it blows my mind everytime I think about it.
I was having sex with my girlfriend after showering together and I had water stuck in my ear. Then right as I came, my ear popped and water came out. The combination of an orgasm and an eargasm was the most bizarre but amazing sensation ever and I have never met anyone else that has had the same experience.

6 comments:

john said...

I always wanted my brains fucked out but my wife has reminded me that is impossible.

AllenS said...

I really hate to admit it, but I read the whole thing.

Methadras said...

When I was a kid, I didn't know what Down's syndrome was and I'd never seen a retarded person before. There was a kid in our neighborhood that moved in and mind you, the hindsight on this always makes me wince, but he was upon massive reflection, a very high functioning kid with Down's and I was the first kid he had met since moving. We were like 7 or 8 and we waved to each other and as they were moving in, I went over to say hello. I met his dad and his mom and they never said anything. I met him and he was a nice kid, but he looked weird. Again, I didn't know what Downs was or why they looked that way. He said hello, i said hello. Usual kids stuff. Later that day we saw each other again and there was a creek on the backside of a field behind my house and we went back there to look and I showed him the crawdads, we would catch and he thought it was the coolest thing ever until he stuck his finger in one of the crawdads pinchers and it nipped him and stuck and he started crying and yelling and I started freaking out too and i tried to get it off him and eventually it did and he didn't bleed to much, but he was crying and then eventually he stopped. And I asked him if he was okay and he just looked at me like a lost puppy and i said something like, "Why did you do that, are you a retard?" and the look on his face was as if I killed his mother and father right in front of him. I still didn't realize I said something wrong.

He just turned around and ran away. I didn't see him again for two weeks. I eventually worked up the nerve to go over to his house and i knocked on the door and asked if he was him and his mother looked at me like I was Satan. She asked me why I said that to him and I was like I don't know, shrugged my shoulders and still was clueless. She eventually softened herself and invited me in and explained to me what was wrong with her son and why I said what I said was wrong. Man, for an eight year old, I had no idea that this was possible. I felt bad, told her i was sorry and asked if I could say I was sorry to her son and she said yes. So she led me to his room and he was sitting on his bed and he saw me, but he looked down at the ground, so i told him I was sorry for saying that to him and I didn't know or some other stuff I can't remember.

We remained friends ever since, his name was Oliver and he was a dear friend. He died three years ago at the age of 44 from a massive seizure in his home. He was a wonderful friend, had a great job, actually made decent money, took care of himself. He was a bit OCD, but we'd get together once a week and play video games. He loved video games and movies. God damn it. It's not fair.

Chip Ahoy said...

Great story.

Trooper York said...

Wonderful story Meth.

We had a girl on my block with Downs when I was a kid. She was a part of the crowd. She went to our Catholic school and people helped her everyday. Not the government. Not a social worker. Kids can be cruel but nobody was cruel to her. Because as Donald Trump would say we would have punched them in the face. We all walked home together.
They eventually got on the Guinea Gangplank and moved to Staten Island and we lost touch.

We grew up in a different world.

bagoh20 said...

I think I got my brains fucked out. I was real smart with the learnin stuff before puberty.