Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Bob and Emily

"So Bob why were you late again tonight?"
"We had a big problem with the group. People are fighting. Mr. Peterson and Jerry the Dentist started fighting and rolling around on the floor. Mr. Karlin was bitching that everyone hated his toupee and that a Mexican took his job. And Carol started to cry and kept eating and puking like a crazy person. It was a shit storm."
"Really Bob. Whatever. Let's go in the bedroom and fuck before our stupid neighbor comes in and starts telling lies about he used to be astronaut."

1 comment:

ricpic said...

Bob Newhart is one of those people I absolutely don't get. I mean I get it, the dry humor. But it's like Bob & Ray, one hour later and you're hungry again. And don't tell me it's ethnic. I have the same problem with Jack Benny. That same dry shit.