Saturday, December 5, 2015

I don't think you can be my therapist!


"Why hello. I haven't seen you in quite some time. Too busy for me?"
"No Selina. But it was the holidays and I had to spend time with my family."
"Well did you have to neglect your friends so? I mean not a word for weeks."
"I was very busy. But you seem to have made a new friend?"
"Who Doug? Yes he is a fellow patient here. We are putting together a skit to entertain everyone for News Year."
"Really, what kind of skit?"
"Why a magic act. You see I am going to make Doug's bird disappear. Would you like to try it. I could make your bird disappear. Don't worry. It will be in a warm moist place. It will slip right in. Your bird will feel great...Hello....Hello....Hello."
"Hamana, hamana, hamana, uuuurrrrpppphhhhh!!!!"
"Yes well Happy New Year to you too. My goodness you just turned blue like the blue moon tonight. Hee."

No comments: