Saturday, December 5, 2015

KLEM FM

Overheard at Lem's:
Dust Bunny Queen said...
OMG Chick. I love that song and downloaded it into my ITunes. My husband just /facepalms whenever it comes up on the random song list. Enormous Penis, by Da Vici's Notebook is another one of my absolute politically incorrect but fun songs to listen to. I do have that one on a different play list so it won't come up in polite company. (Give it a listen...you all will laugh)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpY3ggKAPIE
December 5, 2015 at 10:46 AM

Link in case the video doesn't load

3 comments:

chickelit said...

The tag "Things Titus wants us all to see" = not eye candy for the ladies.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Good stuff.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

I sing and I dance when I glance in my pants.