Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I don't think you can be my therapist!



"Miss Kyle...Miss Kyle...why are you on the roof."
"Why I am looking for someone officer."
"Please come down, you might do yourself an injury. What are you doing up on the roof."
"Why I am looking for my therapist. He seems to have abandoned me. And I don't know why."
"I am sure he didn't mean it. He is probably just very busy. Now please, come down off that roof."
"No I don't think so. It is kind of hot and this is a tin roof. Where else should a cat be after all. Meeeeoooowwwww!!!!!"

4 comments:

chickelit said...

She was betrey'd!

chickelit said...

(I think that's called inside baseball)

ricpic said...

chick saved me. I couldn't remember his name, that's what swiss cheese my memory has become. But yes, Trey!

I miss Trey. Come back, Trey. But he probably won't. Better things to do with his time.

Methadras said...

She kinda looks like GiGi Hadid there.