Monday, October 12, 2015

What's a joke that is clever, but so dark you feel bad for laughing?

Selected Reddit top comments.... [NSFW]
Why do orphans like playing tennis?
Because it’s the only love they get.
I know a good joke about Jonestown, but unfortunately the punch line is too long.
A guy was walking to a bar and on his way he found a girl tied up to the railroad tracks. He untied her and they had sex. Guy gets to the bar, friends ask why he's so late, tells them about the girl he found and all the different positions they fucked in. Friends give him props and ask if he got head, guy replies "I couldn't find it."
I was hesitant to post this, but, nothing else is catching my eye this morning.

7 comments:

ricpic said...

"I was hesitant to post this...."

Never apologize!

bagoh20 said...

That's a perfectly fine joke in any company, EXCEPT, you shouldn't call the woman "a girl". That shit demeans us all and makes this place a hostile joke environment.

ndspinelli said...

Good comedy is often uncomfortable.

Rabel said...

Told to me by a German co-worker (ironically, I think):

Dieter- How many Jews can you get in a Volkswagen?

Me- I don't know.

Dieter- One hundred and three.

Me- How?

Dieter- Two in the front. Two in the back.
Ninety-nine in the ashtray.

Me- I'll pretend I didn't hear that.

Trooper York said...

I thought this was another Obama post.

edutcher said...

It always end with "It only hurts when I laugh".

windbag said...

Posting this proves I'm a terrible person, in case it was ever in doubt.