Sunday, October 4, 2015

Joaquin


Picture from US Weekly, Joaquin memes go viral with looming hurricane Joaquin forecast. 

I actually thought it was only me who thought of the actor every time the name is mentioned, and I'm not even film-fixated, so much as most everyone else? How dumb to not know this idea would already developed. Looking for photographs to use as source pics, it's true, the meme is already worked. 

Had the world not beaten me to it, I would have used the Caesar photo of the actor sticking out his tongue dementedly during a gladiator fight and had that head spinning in the path of the storm getting bigger repeated as they do on the news.

6 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

You know I saw this and was saving it in case the storm hit us bad.

I was wondering what was the skipper of the El Faro thinking.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

The bearded sun-glassed photo fits. It has that "You're f***ed and I don't care" look that a hurricane would have.

deborah said...

Me too. Yours would be funnier Chip. Do it for posterity's sake.

ndspinelli said...

LOL! See, brief, concise, pithy posts are what people want.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

You should still go for it Chip!

ricpic said...

JP has about the narrowest acting range imaginable. Decadent Roman Emperor. What else? Nothing else.