Wednesday, September 2, 2015

"What "unattractive" thing do you nevertheless consider attractive?"

Reddit top voted comments...
When she wears that same old ugly baggy t-shirt with the stain on it that she got from that team building exercise she did from her old work several years ago
Pale skin. A lot of people think tans are attractive and that pale skin isn't, but not me.
I especially love pale skin with dark hair.
Glasses. You know in movies when the nerd takes off their glasses and becomes all sexy? I feel like someone becomes sexy when they put on their reading glasses.
I like it when women are clingy.
What about freckles...


"A Face Without Freckles Is Like A Night Without Stars"

10 comments:

AllenS said...

A woman with a gun.

bagoh20 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bagoh20 said...

Pubic hair, but it must be fusia. Dyed is Ok, but natural is my weakness.

Methadras said...

AllenS said...

A woman with a gun.


A woman firing a large caliber weapon in a bikini.

Methadras said...

My wife getting mad me is very sexy. The fire in her eyes, the yelling. It's intoxicating and a pain in the ass all at the same time.

bagoh20 said...

Another thing that's hot is bad spelling. The worse it is the better.

ricpic said...

They could never fool me when some va-va-voom actress was portrayed as plain in glasses until she took off her glasses, which was always accompanied by loosening her bun and shaking out her hair. I could always see through that ruse. That's how sharp I am!

Methadras said...

Fucking gingers.

KCFleming said...

Shitting in the street.

That's why San Fran is my favorite city.

Trooper York said...

Dead criminals shot by the police.