Sunday, August 2, 2015

My baby, she drives me crazy

The Toothpaste Song by Elliot Mason. It is an imaginative video. I think the kids like the video as much as the song. The violations are not bad at all, common things, toothpaste, spoons, toilet paper, so what. If those small things about living together get on your nerves then you're in trouble from the start.


I realized that I too am a middle tube squeezer. I caught myself and thought, eh, it is the logical place to begin squeezing. To start getting fussy that early does not make sense. The whole squeeze from the back end doesn't even come into consideration until the tube is almost used. Then you squeeze from the back and roll it up to coax out the last drop, back-squeezing concern from the start does not save any trouble.

Toothpaste!  

Squeeze away, Honey, you just squeeze that tube however you wish.  

Ever think singing by choking your voice haltingly and pitching it to the back might drive her a bit crazy? 

2 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I can't get my nephews to squeeze from the back of the toothpaste. I gave up after a while. Some things have to be learned early early on.

virgil xenophon said...

We waste SO much toothpaste. The ADA recommendation is for an amt the size of a pea. Don't know if you're old enough to remember, Chip, but the opening in tubes in early 50s were closed with only a small horizontal slot to squeeze the toothpaste thru as so little was really needed to effectively do the job. Of course manufactures soon learned than they could sell a HELLUVA lot more toothpaste by using a round opening allowing more per squeeze, lol. (PS: most people in the late 40s-early 50s used canned powder that one put in ones palm, and mixed with water using the toothbrush.)