Sunday, July 5, 2015

The Sixto Sense

"Come I always love to take the photo with my fans."
"So do you like the beisbol young man? I bet you like to play with the balls no? I know I do?"
"Say what kind of name is Garage? Swedish?"
"Anyway you must stay for after the game. We have a great tradition here at County Stadium. It is not the Old Timers like the Yanquis. Or Banner Day like the Mets. We take out the wieners and let them race."
"Do you like to race with you wieners?"
"Oh look....I see wieners."

7 comments:

Titus said...

I was like 3 when he played..and I wanted to do him. I loved his brown skin and fro-foreshadowing of things to cum.

tits.

Trooper York said...

Well you are the quintessential Wisconsin Sports Fan Titus.

Third Coast said...

From Wiki: Lezcano was mentioned by name in the song "Sixto (That's Who the Happy People Know)". Hmmm...

Titus said...

When I was young Troop my dad took me to County Stadium to see the Pack.

tits.

Titus said...


When I was 6 I fantasized out a four way with Cecil Cooper, Robin Young, and Paul Molitor.

but now Wisconsin has a couple fudge packer stars-Ryan Braun and the "packer" queen quarterback.

Trooper York said...

That is their constitutional right Titus. In fact Ryan Braun and Aaron Rodgers can get married at home plate this season.

Good luck!

Methadras said...

Isn't Sixto the name of Rosey Perez' uncle?