Thursday, July 9, 2015

Sixties Sitcom Subtext Theatre


"Come here Nanny Figallilly I would like to show you something."
"Well what might that be guvernor?"
"It is something I would like you to take care of for me."
"Eh wot your shopping or such.  I have just come from the grocery and have all of our provender for the night."
"No not that Nanny."
"Oh my gracious. Your penis is out. Ya wee willie. So that's what you want me to take care of. Well that's a wee job so it should just take a nonce."
"Oh Nanny Figallilly, I love you."
"Of course you do. Funny I thought your name was Long. Never you mind.  Being a perfesser and all I understand how you could be so wee and sad. It took you long enough to make a move.  Let me put the brisket in the fridge and I will take care of that for you right now."

1 comment:

ricpic said...

Put the brisket in the fridge
And get frisky till it thaws,
Which will give us time to bridge
The gap twixt mine and yours.

Second verse anyone?