Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Seventies Medical Show Subtext Theatre


"Well let’s see what’s the matter. You seem very hot under the collar."
" You would be too if you wife was a chalk faced whore."
" Now that can’t be right."
" It’s true she be screwing everything in sight. The pool boy. Her divorce lawyer. Even her doctor. You ain’t her doctor are you?"
" Who me? No, no OJ I think she goes to Marcus Welby. You know there is a vein throbbing in your neck. That can’t be good."
" I just know one thing. If I ever catch her banging a waiter I am gonna cut both their throats."
" You know I always wanted to be a lawyer. Or at least a Law Professor. Or an adjunct. Or something. But I won’t be doing any more doctor stuff."
" Ok Doc don’t lose your shit. Do you validate parking? I have the White Bronco."

No comments: