Thursday, July 2, 2015

Phasers set to Stun Mr. Sulu

"Hello Mr Takei nice to meet you. My name is Clarence and I am a law student. Welcome to Yale Law School."
"My pleasure big fella. I just hope I get to review a few briefs while I am here."
"I didn't know you were a lawyer?"
"I'm not. Hey you want some Coca Cola. I have a can for you right here."
"Thanks anyway. I'm good. But do you have some Mountain Dew for Larry Bird over there. He likes to wash down his Meth with it. Anyway I understand you are going to address the Law School at commencement. That is interesting. Why did they pick you?"
"I would love to explain it to you in detail. Why don't you come up to my suite and we can get comfortable?"
"Err I think you misunderstood. This is not my thing. I only like women. Well white women. Thanks anyway."
"WHAT! YOU DARE REFUSE THE GREAT TAKEI! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? SHATNER? I WILL GET YOU SOME DAY IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!!!!!!"
"Okey Dokey. I think I will leave now. I have to meet Anita at the Student Union. At least she is not crazy."

7 comments:

edutcher said...

As several have said, Kirk was always a jerk to many.

Now, not so much.

rcocean said...

If you'd told people back in 1969 that people would care what "Mr. Sulu" - a bit actor on a kids SF TV show -said about a constitutional right to "Homosexual Marriage" they would've considered you crazy. Even the Liberals.

Or that we'd have pot-smoking black man from Hawaii as President. And his name would be Obama. And yet despite that - the USA would still consider itself a racist country , full of racists, doing racist things.

edutcher said...

"a kids SF TV show"?

Hardly, Trek was heavy, man.

It was full of social relevance.

It told us we'd all live in peace and love. The Enterprise was like a commune, can't you see that?

And Mr Spock was groovy.

Methadras said...

Warp Factor Faggot, Mr. Sulu. George shows us what a sore winning Richard looks like. His particular kind of detestable hatred just turns him into a miserable little cretin.

virgil xenophon said...

"Warp Factor Faggot."

LOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!


Funny but sickening because so very true..

bagoh20 said...

Is that Allen West?

bagoh20 said...

Trigger Warning! Power up the photon torpedoes, boys.

And so began the long war between the Homophobic forces of the Federation and the Homoerotic forces of the Republic. Hostilities rarely got violent due to the fact that the two forces were active at different hours of the day, and tended to maneuver in different parts of the galaxy, but on the sub-space bandwidth there was much gnashing of teeth. Eventually, clandestine rendezvous and negotiations between the leaders of both sides behind closed doors with techno music led to a lasting truce.