Friday, July 31, 2015

Let's keep our eye on the ball and concentrate on what's really important!

"Oh thank God you are ok Cecil. I heard you got shot by a dentist."
"No that is not what happened. I got stabbed by a Jew at the parade."
"What I didn't hear about that. Why did he stab you?"
"I don't know. He was just a meanie. A meanie with a beanie. I thought everybody with a beanie was nice like you Beanie. Who knew?"
"I guess you can't trust everyone with a beanie."
"I know that's what the President said. He hates everyone with a beanie."
"I just don't know anymore."

1 comment:

ricpic said...

They knew what they were doing. You poke the religious in the eye enough times and you get a reaction. All the gay friendly surrender in Tel Aviv wasn't enough. On to Jerusalem! Now they'll cry "Bigotry!"