Thursday, July 30, 2015

Ginger or Mary Ann....which one would the lion sleep with?

"So what's going on here?"
"We are doing a pose off Ginger. Whoever wins gets to sleep with the Lion."
"What Lion? Alex Karras? Big Dick LeBeau? Don't tell me it is Joe Don Looney?"
"No silly. It's Cecil the Lion. He is a big deal. He is all over the internets these days. Whoever wins gets some pussy."
"Thanks anyway Mary Ann but that's not my thing. Maybe you should talk to Betty White. I hear she is an big animal lover. The whore."


8 comments:

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Mary Ann's flat stomach is impressive. Ginger looks like she's sucking it in. Not that I can relate. *cough cough*

Methadras said...

Ginger can suck whatever she wants in.

Trooper York said...

Amen.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

lol- I knew that was coming.

ampersand said...

Time too up your game.
Samantha or Serena?
Billie Jo #1 , Billie Jo #2 or Billie Jo#3
Bobbie Jo #1 or Bobbie Jo #2
Lucy or Ethel?

chickelit said...

Time too up your game.

How about Gunilla Hutton vs. Lisa Todd?

I seriously doubt whether anybody else here watched them in their prime.

Rabel said...

What's wrong with you Chick? Misty Rowe hands down.

chickelit said...

Misty Rowe was too much Mary Ann and not enough Ginger. Now Lisa Todd, she exuded sex. Gunilla Hutton as Nurse Good body was a personal kink I guess.