Thursday, June 4, 2015

Immigrants


I'm trying! 

Get off my back. I can do perfectly well without it, you know. But I'm trying. And don't tell me I'm not an immigrant either, I feel like one, so shut up. I completely identify ever since Grandma told her stories and her brother told me his stories and I sat there and totally internalized the whole experience and connected with my genetic memory and then that guy singing the Immigrant Song sealed it and that's when I actually became immigrant in my mind



Another video with restrictions. Turns out this youngster delivering his homage is thrilling as the original and if you don't feel it then you're worse than the guy who killed that mockingbird and here I am feeling my true immigrant self all over again.

1 comment:

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

I'm discombobulated without Blake Shelton.