Sunday, June 14, 2015

He (Mann) venue shopped very well.

He doesn't live or work in the District of Columbia. I don't live or work in the District of Columbia. But I voluntarily submitted to their jurisdiction because I figured if they were so eager to take the case they'd be capable of litigating a 270 word blog post in under 270 weeks. 
We are now coming up to the start of the fourth year.
Is the section mocking and sneering at the incompetent D.C. court that you wanted me to take out? 
Uh, okay.
Laughter.

*flips pages*

Laughter

*flips pages*

Audience roars.

Mark Stein beginning at @27:00 Five Feet of Fury



2 comments:

rhhardin said...

I strongly object to the use of players that use the resources of a modern Cray supercomputer to play without gaps.

It's as if youtube didn't exist and work perfectly fine.

rhhardin said...

Aha, youtube version here.