Friday, May 15, 2015

Stephanopolis on Daily Show: you don't donate to Clintons' without expecting quid pro quo.

If you're spending billions to rebuild Afghanistan, can't ya, *adorable look* toss a little this way to Baltimore?

[blink APPLAUSE blink APPLAUSE blink APPLAUSE]

* trained seals applaud with fins, humans with back of hands, "ARF ARF ARF"*

See? You just got an applause from that line. Every politician knows… 

Okay I give up. You wear me right out within three insanely stupid minutes and I give up. You are for somebody else not for me. I am all for nonsense but not of this type.  You are talking to somebody else not to me. I cannot stand listening to you another minute and I mean it nor you to me were I doing the talking and you shutting up listening.  And THAT never happens. You would shut me off as I do you. So I don't get to hear the part about you telling the truth about how nobody contributes to the Clintons without expecting something in return. That comes after I give up on you. I am unable to revel in what people are calling schadenfreude nowadays because first of all I cannot continue and secondly  that's not damaging enough and insufficiently gleeful my feeling were I to continue would be more like totale Vernichtung-ekstase, total destruction-ecstasy, but I cannot continue so I don't get to have that wonderful feeling. All I see is a politically malevolent dunce talking to another politically malevolent dunce so my eyes automatically avert as if having fallen upon some sight forbidden to me, of eavesdropping into a private conversation between politically malevolent dunces, a neighbor's argument, people lying to each other, I must not look. 


The Daily Show. As if! God, I despise being linked to that place but that's where Stephanopolis spoke, just as Politico would be the place to reveal his indiscretion and not get back to the Free Beacon with their original inquiry that opened this can of worms, as properly done. Of course Politico cannot discuss their sources nor origin of their stories. The liar just keeps lying and behaving sleezily as even more connections emerge so many connections between journalists and Clintons and so pervasive a saturation it doesn't even occur to them to report their contributions, their connected interests, and it's all of no importance they would have us believe. He, who cares so much about global issues that he hands his cash over to an intervening political campaign organization that will make sure a very small percentage supports such causes. My first grade primer would have have been more interesting had it read: See Stephanopolis lie. Lie, Stephanopolis, lie. With a picture of Stephanopolis on the Daily Show. I could have enjoyed that back then. 

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/598958525285531648 

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/z563oc/george-stephanopoulos?utm=share_twitter


4 comments:

WWIII Joe Biden, Husk-Puppet + America's Putin said...

That is a find.

Everyone spam Drudge with it.

ricpic said...

I get what rewarding the Baltimore rioters does for the Dems, but what does it do for the decent shlubs (like me) who foot the bill? Help me out here, Schmendrik.

TrooperYork said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chickelit said...

George Stephanopolyps has "Ken Doll" hair.