Monday, February 23, 2015

Ready for Hillary


Get your "Ready for Hillary 2016" hoodie right here

It's only $25.00

It occurred to me that pretty much everybody I know will have learned nothing useful from this administration winding down, it all being a game to them much like choosing a favorite football team except much more fierce. It is irrelevant what actually happens, no matter how things shake down, their loyalty will always be unfazed until their dying day and beyond undiminished, unaffected. 

That every person I know would support Hillary Clinton in 2016 without question is quite maddening, and not just regular support, no, fierce support because that is how they are around here and there is nothing I can do about that. So I might as well profit from it. 

I set up a CafePress account using this image manipulated in Photoshop from  an official photo and by changing a bit of their campaign material, to apply to all kind of clothing. It's quite nice, don't you think?



The name of the CafePress shop is "Hillary 2016" 
Its address is cafepress.com/hillaryoneverything

because Hillary is already taken.
And Hillary2016 is already taken.
And HillaryForever is already taken.
And HilllaryClinton2016 is already taken.
And HillaryHillary is already taken.
And ILoveHillary is already taken.

You should buy some. Your liberal friends will love these shirts, and love you for being so thoughtful.

Originally, the idea was have a dozen shirts printed and send them to friends as a knowing, meta, 'you're so easy to read' sort of passive aggressive joke, then I thought, nah, make them pay for it. And if not them then people like them. What could it hurt? 

Here is the theme song for the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign. It is a catchy tune. You'll be humming it all day.

[None of the videos for this song on YouTube can be linked here. I tried 4 and they all do this:]


12 comments:

Trooper York said...

Can't I just wear my "Boston Sucks" t-shirt?

edutcher said...

Whatever happened to "Hands Up, Don't Vote"?

WV - lackn

Roll your own.

rcommal said...

So, you do not actually believe in the notion of vote with your feet? (That is, move elsewhere if you don't like where you are.)

If you dislike so much the place where you are and the people who live there, why don't you just move?

Vote with your feet, Chip Ahoy, vote with your feet.

[clarification: this comment was removed and re-added in order to correct the comment by adding "and" between "are" and "the people"]
___

LOL

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

"Stickers & Flair."

"Home Decor."

Ha!

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

That was quite the the look the young Mr. Morrissey put together for our musical pleasure.

And the happy feet made it extra special!

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

Hey! Maybe Morrissey could vote with his happy feet! That's what Hillary! should do. Go after the happy vote!

Dad Bones said...

Perhaps you should also offer one with a picture of her with her hood up, scowling, and flashing a gang sign.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Chip is softening the blow...

ricpic said...

"...everybody I know will have learned nothing..."

You're obviously moving in the wrong circles, Chipster. I'd advise a move to a less hip part of Colorado. Go east young man. Like to Fort Morgan.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

People who blindly support Hillary are embarrassing.

A little something for your pals, chip.

Have Obama’s supporters forgotten how much they once disliked Hillary Clinton?

Guildofcannonballs said...

If you need us to, my vocally conservative lady friend and I can meet you and your friends for drinks. You may never see your friends again though.

Strokes, aneurisms, cardiac emergencies, etc...

Example when I was back in WI in December:

Host: I hate Scott Walker.

Me: I love Scott Walker. The only time I have ever wished I was gay was when I saw Scott Walker. I could convert him if I were gay, I just know it.

Methadras said...

GAH!!! Not even photoshop has enough processing power to tackle her fuck face.