Friday, October 31, 2014

"Scared Together"

They were together in the House. 

Just the two of them. 
It was a cold, dark, stormy night. The storm had come quickly 
and each time the thunder boomed he watched her jump. 

She looked across the room and admired his strong 
appearance....and wished that he would take her in his 
arms, comfort her and protect her from the storm. 

Suddenly, with a pop, the power went out.... She screamed.. 
He raced to the sofa where she was cowering. 
He didn't hesitate to pull her into his arms.. 
He knew this was a forbidden union and expected her to pull back.
He was surprised when she didn't resist but instead clung to him. 
The storm raged on.... 

They knew it was wrong...
Their families would never understand... So consumed were 
they in their FEAR that they heard no opening of doors... 
just the faint click of a camera......


















(photo added by Chip)



7 comments:

Chip Ahoy said...

¿Dónde están los photots?

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

You couldn't see the photo?

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I took a picture at a Starbucks today and couldn't post it using the blogger phone app.

Chip Ahoy said...

No pictures, just empty spots where pictures are trying to be.

The address are quite long, the short version for all theee is "GetInline.aspx"

If you email them to me I can upload them for you.

AllenS said...

Chip, I sent the email to Lem. Would you like me to send it to you?

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I think I know what happened. I copied and pasted the pictures. Apparently I cant do anymore. I have to save pics my computer and then add it to the thru the blog channels.

My bad. I could see the pics on my computer, however, that's what tricked me into believing I had posted it when I really hadn't.

Unknown said...

That photo is hilarious. Thank you.