Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"‘Calibration issue’ pops up on Maryland voting machines"

When I first selected my candidate on the electronic machine, it would not put the ‘x’ on the candidate I chose — a Republican — but it would put the ‘x’ on the Democrat candidate above it,” Donna Hamilton said."

“This happened multiple times with multiple selections. Every time my choice flipped from Republican to Democrat. Sometimes it required four or five tries to get the ‘x’ to stay on my real selection,” the Frederick, Md., resident said last week."



Is a snug outfit conducive to better playing I wonder.

Top YouTube comment...
it is amazing how in 2 centuries, music has regressed to the likes of justin bieber and one direction. you would thought human evolution would be able to produce much better than that.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Every single voting issue benefits one party. Isn't that odd? You'd think there would be more of a random pattern to the "glitch".

bagoh20 said...

Incompetence is now the goto excuse for government malfeasance, because nobody questions it's ubiquity in public works. It does have a mysterious consistency though doesn't it? It's like the strange reliability of grocery stores always OVER-charging when they make a mistake. It's freaky, I tell you.

Unknown said...

Here comes the voter fraud.

Everyone knows it's 100% one-sided.

Unknown said...

weird. When I clicked on it, I would see the entire thing. Now, subscription wall.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I tweeted that I thought it a little racist to believe blacks and minorities are too incompetent to manage the acquisition of an ID.

But when I got no response, I feared the worst.

Christy said...

Maryland is so blue that cheating is a waste of effort. This suggests to me a systemic problem with machines and software. After all, how many different manufacturers and election software developers are there?

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

I state with all confidence that Ms Lisitsa's man hands would make my penis look very small by comparison.

Not that it isn't, mind you.

john said...

Valentina is a big-boned girl from southern Alberta, oops Ukraine. Sometimes you worry about her hair getting caught in the piano. Our family's favorite pianist, tied with Olga Kern.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I really don't understand how liberals get away with ID scam.

Somebody should do a percentage of how much of our lifetime is spent in someway or another identifying who we are!

From birth to death certificates, to driving licenses to any type of insurance to landing in a hospital going to jail getting some type of government benefit... racism has nothing to do with any of it.

Did I get off the topic?

I'm covered with Beethoven.

ricpic said...

Hey John, did you ever listen to Gilels playing Rachmaninoff? To die for.

edutcher said...

What have I been saying all this time?

Amartel said...

Noncitizen Voters Swing Elections - Guess In Whose Favor?