Friday, September 12, 2014

"...they defeated us."


That day past, anyone towel-head Arabs on 4 planes defeated our nation.

Seems silly, I know, but true, they defeated us past.
Since then we spent ourselves  bankrupt, allowed PC to defeat common sense, regarded with contempt the people who built this country elected a Muslim president who war on American people.
["Common sense is "CS" coming out of the forehead.
"Regard" is "look over," and "contempt" is look down. The two signs blend together.
"Who" is thumb at bottom lip with index finger circling around the lips like whipping up a little whirlpool. It barely shows.
"President" is a Texas Longhorn bull. Most likely Teddy Roosevelt. There is a one-handed way of saying bull.]

We are done. Enjoy the decline and be sure to name and shame everyone who voted for that metrosexual traitor. They need to be reminded today and every day.
["Decline" could be like a sliding board coming right at you.
"Shame" and ashamed are same as "embarrass". Sometimes "red" then cupped hand turning at the cheek as blushing. Akin to shy, coy, demure and such.
"Metropolitan" is roof roof, I alternate roofs and make a boxier town with skyscrapers. 
"Today" is "now day"
"Vote" is similar to making tea]

Comment by some crackpot earlier. No wait!  I'm sorry. That is Sixty-Grit. Just kidding.  I visualized the phrases as I read them earlier and thought, oh, that's rather good. I like it when people speak and write such that I can see it.

This was too hard to put together. Too many files. Over a thousand. I just now erased them. Next time I'll just record myself. That would be a lot easier. 

5 comments:

The Dude said...

Thanks, I think. But my sign language tends to be of the much simpler variety.

Oh, to have the nuance of an Italian.

What?

I lived for many years in a town where the state school for the deaf was located. Saw a lot of signing. Didn't realize then that I should have been preparing for when I became deaf.

Oh, the irony. Hey, I can sign that - holding my hand horizontally and moving it along an invisible ironing board.

Chip Ahoy said...

That's a good one.

Signing Savvy
http://www.signingsavvy.com/sign/IRONY/1598/1

Handspeak
http://www.handspeak.com/word/?dict=ins&signID=1162

ASLPro Oh. "Expectation + crossed"
http://www.aslpro.com/main/i/irony.swf

Michigan State University
irony: http://aslbrowser.commtechlab.msu.edu/I/W1880.htm

Spread the Sign
http://www.spreadthesign.com/gb/58538/irony-irony-british-american-english

The Dude said...

Touch one's nose, two University of Texas players miss a tackle.

When I was a child my parents owned an Austin. Never did ask how or why that car came to live with us. It had a neat sunroof. The crank used to open the sunroof was up above the windshield header.

*Holds hand up in front of, but above face, rotates hand to imitate turning a tiny sunroof winder.*

Signing can be interesting, eh?

Michael Haz said...

"Sex"?

How'd she sneak in there?

ricpic said...

Hey Chipaholic, what would not be crackpot? Agreeing with all the with-it beautiful people that Obama, who was mentored by Frank Marshall Davis and Bill Ayers, who attended "Reverend" Wright's Goddamn America church for twenty years, that Obama is just another mainstream president? That a communist coup did NOT take place in 2009? Would that be the reasonable position?