Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"Cobra loose in Los Angeles suburb can be deadly" (Update*)

"Authorities warned that the neurotoxin venom from the albino monocled cobra can be deadly and urged people to call 911 if they saw the snake.

"Do not approach it, do not try to capture it, do not try to kill it," said Brandon Dowling, a Los Angeles County spokesman.

"It's not in its usual home (in captivity)," Pauly said. "It's probably freaking out a little bit. It's probably quite anxious about this situation — as I'm sure the neighbors are as well."

AP
* Update... "Captured Albino Cobra in Custody at LA Zoo"


7 comments:

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

there is a video called Anaconda climbing the chats.

I suppose if I had included that material this post would be a little livelier?

My bad.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

the charts

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I didn't put it together.

The Dude said...

Seein' snakes now, eh? Time to sleep it off...

Amartel said...

I like the "can be" deadly. Like it's some sort of remote, abstract potentiality. Like "guy running amok in London with a machete CAN BE deadly."

Amartel said...

I bet this is some asshat's escaped vanity pet.

bagoh20 said...

Relax. This happens everytime I wake up naked. It's harmless until Friday. You all got time to escape.