Sunday, August 10, 2014

The strange case of June and Jennifer Gibbons.

Identical twins, daughters of West Indian immigrants to Wales. Isolated themselves to their immediate family. Became writers concentrating their attention on Malibu, California, an exotic place to romantic girls trapped in a small quiet Welsh town. Became criminals, were committed to Broadmoor Hospital for fourteen years. Upon release, agreed to a very strange arrangement to resolve their peculiar dilemma.

A short and interesting read on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_and_Jennifer_Gibbons

6 comments:

Titus said...

fyi less is more chipy wippy.

But more pressing is that my masseur found a hair on my hog!!!!!! I am deva. My hog had a pubish hair on it.

No one is going to want to suck a hairy hog!!!!!
This is the end of times.

I did have the hair shaved though and put in a glass jar.

I am contemplating flossing with that hair.

tits.

AllenS said...

Please, try swallowing the glass jar.

rcocean said...

That is interesting story.

As for Titus, sorry I don't read him. He's too boring.

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

I really enjoyed reading "Slapstick" by Kurt Vonnegut.

They made it into a movie starring Jerry Lewis and Madeline Kahn.

Completely, totally, 100% retarded.

Made me feel ashamed for ever liking it in the first place, and I had to snap it off after maybe 10 minutes, but that's my problem.

Titus said...

i an into Animal Farm currently.

Amartel said...

Interesting contrast:
People who are creatively quiet v. People who are tediously noisy.