Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mr. Repeaty

This is quite old in internet terms, Oct. 2011, and it has nothing to do with us in the United States, and yet, and yet ...

We've seen similar here too. Except much more fierce than this. The more vicious the better. It seems that is how one advances in Party.

It is amazing the man can get anywhere at all. Impressive he can dress himself, if he does. Clearly unfit even for dishwasher. We do have our own.  Oh how we laugh and laugh, in place of more serious emotion. Presented for your amusement, Ed Milliband.

8 comments:

The Dude said...

"Blah blah 'rehtrick' blah blah."

Rinse, repeat.

I think he was trying to pronounce the word "rhetoric", but falling at least one syllable short of the mark. Or "mock", in his case.

Someone gave him a nice suit, however, and that counts for a lot.

I'm Full of Soup said...

There must be a string in his back that someone pulled each time he was asked any question. And pulling that string made him regurgitate the words over and over.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I counted five very similar almost word for word responses.

I remember way back Sam Donaldson was getting nowhere one gov official but he kept asking the same question and David Brinkley finally stepped in saying Sam ... dejando entrever 'give it up Sam, he ain't gonna budge'

The Dude said...

Is that what Mr. Brinkley actually said, word for word?

Dee Jan Dough? I have my doubts.

Chip S. said...

I think I've seen that clip before.

Bleach Drinkers Curing Coronavirus Together said...

Well, at least he repeats himself, rather than copying and repeating everything that another politician said.

Chip S. said...

Until I clicked on your link, I thought sure you were referring to this guy.

The Dude said...

Good one - but you really didn't think that Uncle Joe would be criticized, right?