Monday, March 3, 2014

shake it, shake it, shake it like a Polaroid picture




The brunette nails it. Look for "out the do-o-o-o" The other interpretations leave out "for sure" they simply know, but do not know for sure, and there is no door, they leave but do not walk right out the door. So there is no rhyme with sure and door, the whole attitude of the song is missing, I became discouraged, hardly worth the effort of recording and uploading, but this brunette here is different from the rest, she adheres to the lyrics while retaining their full meaning, maintaining the dance beat and interpreting the whole attitude of the original song. She knows what she is doing.  I wouldn't doubt she taught the blond.

4 comments:

deborah said...

lol adorable.

KCFleming said...

She was really good, and although I don't sign, I could tell she did indeed know the words.

Unknown said...

It makes me happy that they are having such a good time.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I could tell she did indeed know the words.

Why does the Obama Mandela translator come to mind as I read pogo's take?

lol