Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dennnis Rodman, Kenneth Bae

Dennis' remarks are incomprehensible. "Nah, I got this. I got this." But he doesn't have this. He is not capable of answering coherently. Obviously not a trace of diplomat in him.



But this is coherent. Kenneth Bae is an activist working against a paranoid government who got caught. From Kenneth Bae's surprisingly candid Wikipedia page, here is Dennis Rodman being coherent:
On May 7, after reading an article from The Seattle Times,[54] former professional basketball player Dennis Rodman sent out a tweet asking his friend Kim Jong-un to do him "a solid brick of coke a cola" and release Bae.
 "We got a black president [who] can't even go talk to [Jong-un] ... Obama can't do shit, I don't know why he won't go talk to him."
“Guess what? That’s not my job to ask about Kenneth Bae, ask Obama about that. Ask Hillary Clinton"
Cogent besides, no?

Here in today's video he is trying to say, he does say, "It opens the door." And that's all you can expect. That and being mule, we can expect things back and forth beyond basketball, as friends do, get up to things they can get away with when they have their own planes and passes through customs and such. Boys will be boys, but hardly ever respectable diplomats. Too much is being put on him when the best he can do, and surprising at that, is open a door. 

A black woman I know would answer questions she found personally intrusive by holding out her hand for inspection, "Do you see a ring on this finger?"

I hear Rodman saying, "Do you see me wearing a diplomat's sash?"

24 comments:

deborah said...

You ever been in a bar fight?

bagoh20 said...

Q: How does an idiot like that who looks like that, get to bang Carmen Electra?

She is near perfection on the physical scale, but oh so skank. It's the kind of injustice that makes you question if there is a God.

Amartel said...

Expecting Dennis Rodman to make sense is like expecting to keep your insurance/doctor/privacy/extra spending money under Obamacare. Okay? It's workable only IN THEORY and/or in the fever dreams of a star struck dumb fuck.

(There must be some really good coke in North Korea.)

Known Unknown said...

Look at me. I'm relevant again!

ricpic said...

You ever been in a bar fight?

One blow and I went down. And stayed down. No fool I.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

Shorter Rodman...

Look man, me and these guys here, these guys here, don't even look at me, never mind that I'm the one that got it, they had little to no chance at the NBA. Look at these guys here, I got them a gig. And you sir, are muscling in on my shit here.

chickelit said...

Yeesh, he's morphing into Idi Amin.

Leland said...

Bagoh, I still want to know how Jessie James got to bang Sandra Bullock.

chickelit said...

@Bago & Leland: This was all explained to me a while back on TOP during the discussion of female attraction to the Boston Bomber...something about hardwired attraction to bad boys.

bagoh20 said...

I can do bad. No seriously. Sometimes I don't recycle, and I drive a V8, but the real proof of the danger I ooze is my reckless spelling and punctuation. Yea, I'm pretty damned bad. What you gonna do about it?

ndspinelli said...

Time to fee this idiot to a pack of starving dogs.

chickelit said...

bagoh20 said...I can do bad

I also learned that most women don't want to admit it let alone talk about it. They want to know it and feel it when the see it.

The Dude said...

Well there you go, EPR - emulate the baddest chemist of them all and you will be a regular tratore.

Amartel said...

El Pollo Raylan
"They want to know it and feel it when the see it."

They want to be in charge of it.

chickelit said...

Well there you go, EPR - emulate the baddest chemist of them all and you will be a regular tratore.

Working on that. My whole family recently watched the whole series. I drifted in and out. I liked the last scene with the Badfinger song--one of my favorites.

deborah said...

Beware the slushie.

The Dude said...

Mmm, raspberry!

deborah said...

Simmer down, Jesse.

Ricpic, that's what I'd do!

The Dude said...

Hey, at least I didn't go with Tullaberry, Badger!

deborah said...

I missed the middle seasons, yo. But I youtubed it. LMAO. Tullaberries? That's Voyager.

The Dude said...

LOL!

deborah said...

Full disclosure, I wrote that wearing a Next Generation captain's robe my son got me for Christmas.

Also, I forgot the quotation marks above: "Tullaberries? That's Voyager."

The Dude said...

No need - I got it.

That was one of the best scenes in an otherwise very dark series.

deborah said...

:)