Sunday, September 8, 2013

Road rage, chav VS biker

NSFW, really bad swears. Park bad for Sunday, park bad any day, actually. I apologize. This gets wildly mixed reviews.


YouTube comments sample:

* Give these two an Oscar.
* LOL, you really got me there
* What the hell you have the helmet on!  Just twat him. 

and so on for 1,558

My friends said:

* 14 minutes for a shit joke
* Bah, punchline was missing loads of violence
* Brilliant!
* One of the best links I've seen here in ages.

I say good start, they're both pusses, I don't think that would happen here. Much. You don't provoke then get all wrought. If you're the provoking type, you provoke, work up to violence, explode, release energy, have a smoke. There is no wrought about it. So the whole biker being a puss wrecked it, and the chav is insufficiently stereotypically chavesque. It would be all trainer clothes overlain with ostentatious jewelry, bling and chains and such. Good joke but too long. The end it too long.  



17 comments:

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

I thought perhaps a chav was like an SUV or maybe an HOV but I was wrong.

The Dude said...

I didn't hear any bad language.

rhhardin said...

They're speaking British.

chickelit said...

I skipped ahead. Why does it include two men together in a bed, smoking?

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

I caught on it might be a gag when the guy came back to the "dead end".

Not bad. I didn't shake but it did get my blood pressure up a little.

I should have caught on after the tussle the helmet cam was still intact.

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

It was too long.

chickelit said...

Lem said...
It was too long.

People can't invest 6 seconds in science -- why spend 14 minutes watching an asshole?

bagoh20 said...

I found it very touching. The proliferation of guns here in the states is reducing the number of happy endings. We all need a happy ending now and then.

XRay said...

That could be a featured piece at TOP under the can't we all just get along tag.

Known Unknown said...

There's no swearing because they're speaking the Queen's focking English.

Known Unknown said...

Also, long walk for a shit sandwich.

Chip Ahoy said...

I watched it like boink boink boink, so only like 30 or 45 seconds, and I did see the joke coming because the guy is not a real chav and the ending is too long too, and the outtakes unbearable.

Then I had it running a second time in an idle window and not fully paying attention, it cracked me up so hard I had to stop working. Knowing they're making a joke that whole time and at extended length infuses it with 10x more funneh. The bit with smoking with the helmet on, and the new friend helping, is hilarious

The Dude said...

Took his chavie to the lavee but the lavee was dry...

Amartel said...

It's a modern day "Duel" (early Spielberg feature) except the mystery driver talks and swears giving away the fact that he is kind of a pussy.

yashu said...

Mods vs. rockers.

The Dude said...

"I'm a mocker."

yashu said...

"I'm a mocker."

:-)