Friday, August 9, 2013

Red Bull Team changes 4 tires very fast

Gizmodo links to its other self, Jalopnik featuring a very fast tire change. Except when you click the video you get this:

"F1 2013 Malaysian GP Race M…"
The YouTube account associated with this video has
ben terminated due to multiple third-party
notifications of copyright infringement.

And I go, then why have it there on your page enticing me? 

Fine! I'l find something similar

Two videos.  Red Bull team changing tires very fast and another showing you what they're doing slowly.

Mas por debabajo. 






Oh! It's one big lug nut in the center, not a regular wheel with five or six lug nuts. Y eso es una diferencia muy grande. 

And it's not a real car either, it's just pipes. It's like a two sail-less hangliders copulating with their training wheels and an embarrassed fiberglass caccoon. But now the lines on the floor make complete sense. 

8 comments:

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

I don't know who put together that slow motion video but it wasn't Kubrick, that's for certain, and for more reasons than one.

Chip Ahoy said...

Yeah, they're trying to show all the aspects that occur at once, so the simultaneous events are spread out slowly. It should be shot from above fixed overall view, everyone converge wheels fly out, people separate hot rod speeds off. Then show the various aspects that occur simultaneously spread out individually what each member is concentrating on. If I were king of the video, that's what I'd do.

deborah said...

The slow-mo is nicely done.

Birches said...

You've just made a friend in my husband, Chip Ahoy. He's F1 obsessed (I blame Top Gear) and no American shares his love. `

Lem the artificially intelligent said...

That's fast.

Aridog said...

Mas por debabajo.

I think he was running for city council in last Tuesday's primary here.

Aridog said...

Whoops. No, the candidate is Susan Dabaja and she will certainly brighten up the chambers. she finished 3rd in the primary and will very likely be seated as one of 7 in November.

Sorry. Ran off OT. Bad Post Me.

Methadras said...

Birches said...

You've just made a friend in my husband, Chip Ahoy. He's F1 obsessed (I blame Top Gear) and no American shares his love. `


Like hell I don't. I love F1. I wish the US would showcase it more.