Monday, August 26, 2013

Kids in the Hall

Pig Bodine says this is his all-time favorite Kids in the Hall sketch. It's short.

And it's stupid.

Don't watch it, the thing is just stupid. Nobody understands why the guy thinks it's funny, and he cannot explain why he thinks it's funny either. So that proves it's not funny.

Another guy says this is the all-time funniest Kids in the Hall sketch Mouse Killer.

Another cannot hold it together whenever Chicken Lady is mentioned.

And then another guy goes, "That's how I feel about this stupid thing." Not Kids in the Hall but stupid and inexplicably funny. Ha ha ha ha ha ha, the guy wants to be George Michael and they put on a mask ha ha ha ha ha and it's so sincere.

18 comments:

Eric the Fruit Bat said...

I never thought Second City Television was funny but then again I never watched it.

Mitch H. said...

Unintentional comedy - the abbreviation "KITH" on that YouTube made me think they were going to tie it into some sort of satire of radio giveaways. I kept waiting for the punchline, and instead got an actual punchline. "The secret of comedy is surprise", I guess.

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

Mouse killer made me chuckle.

Evi L. Bloggerlady said...

Kids in the Hall was funny. Chicken Lady was great, but so was the Mouse Killer.

ricpic said...

Shouldn't the punch in the head be administered to the recipient of the thousand dollars? Or would that be too structured for noodle Kids in the Hall? It would.

I'm Full of Soup said...

I like stupid comedy. Was that the guy who play Dexter?

yashu said...

LOL, don't get me started on KITH; I'll be linking all night.

"All-time favorite" is too much pressure. But I'll post some random ones I'm fond of, later.

Here's one: Daves I know.

rcocean said...

I always loved the Citizen Kane sketch.

yashu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yashu said...

Sarcastic guy.

yashu said...

Cool teacher.

yashu said...

Becoming a man.

yashu said...

Bobby vs. Satan.

yashu said...

I'm a cat.

yashu said...

The beard.

yashu said...

Sizzler and Sizzler.

yashu said...

Girl drink drunk.

yashu said...

Speaking of things one finds inexplicably funny (and might just be considered stupid). Pollo's MTV thread brought this back to my mind, really loved this but hadn't thought of it in ages, here's the entire first season, 6 hours and 40 minutes of the Sifl and Olly Show.

Maybe it's my deep Muppets-love as a kid, maybe it's all the drugs I took in college. I need this show on DVD.